Monday, March 7, 2011

New Years Day and Week

These pictures are of us and our friends the Biesingers.  Their girls and our girls love playing with each other.  I guess you could say our girls are obsessed with playing with Ellie and Hannah and MaKayla.  We love them too!  It is so nice when you have such good friends that you can do things with and talk with about anything and everything.  We LOVE the Biesingers!

These are pictures of the girls playing on their jeep out in our front yard.  You will notice that there is no grass.  This is typical in El Paso.  We are just grateful that we have grass in the backyard!  The girls loved playing with the jeep.

The other pictures are of us and the Biesingers hanging out on New Years Eve.  We played games and played guitar hero until the big ball dropped.  We did watch that on TV.  I was so sad when I thought about where I was last year.  We have a tradition of going to the cabin with my side of the family.  So I was a little sad thinking of them and all of the fun and memories they were having without us because I wanted to be in on the fun.  The good part about being in Texas is that we are with friends we wouldn't have met any other way. 


The other interesting thing about living in Texas is that this is the normal amount of snow.  At least we got something that reminded me of Utah.  Who would have thought that I would have missed the snow.  I did!  It is only about an inch or maybe two but it still counts as snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment