Monday, January 31, 2011

Thanksgiving in Utah





Sophy hating having her picture taken

I love seeing little kids all bundled up in snow gear!


Okay I know this posting is late but I am writing it non the less.

Since our house is being rented out in Utah it was weird going home and not being able to go "home".  We stayed at three different family members houses.  We were suppose to stay at one more but I was tired of moving around.  I felt bad for my sister, Megan, because we were suppose to stay with her at our parents house.

My sister Rachelle has four kids that were awesome to play with our girls.  They had a ton of fun staying and playing at their house.  Thanks Tysh, Tacee, Dallon,and Dawson.  Aspyn was so excited to play in the snow which Sophy caught on quite quickly.  they kept on talking about it and I don't think they got sick of it.

While being in Utah Aaron and I had our five year anniversary.  The only problem was he was in Texas and I was in Utah.  We had plans when we got married to go on a "Big" five year anniversary trip which is why our honeymoon was short and local.  However, things don't always go as planned.  

The best part of Thanksgiving was being with family and seeing Aaron.  The night that Aaron got home we stayed at the Buchanan's.  It was so much fun seeing cousins and aunts and uncles. I know that they were very excited to see Grandma Shauna and Grandpa.

On Friday we celebrated our Anniversary going Christmas shopping.  I know it sounds crazy but I love shopping with Aaron. 


Then the next couple of days we spent at Shanelle's and Barbee's house.  We had so much fun and were very excited to come home again for Christmas.  We had fun seeing a couple of our friends and we wished we had time to see everyone that we wanted but time was short and we want you to know we love and miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to talk to you on e-chat. Your girls are so cute and I'm going to have fun lurking on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun trip. It must have been weird passing by your house! love all the pictures. Happy 5 year anniversary too. Ty and I will celebrate 4 years this july. time sure flies by

    ReplyDelete