Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

This is way over due.  With that being said I would like to wish my husband a happy five year anniversary.  It was only back on November 22.  I thought that I should still post something because hello, it has been five years. 

These have been by far the happiest and hardest five years of my life.  Aaron has taught me to be a better person in so many ways.  I really can't imagine my life without him.  That sounds so cliche but I really don't want to think about not having him in my life.  He does so much for me and whenever I am having a hard time with life in general he is so eager to help me in whatever way he can. I don't even have to ask.  He is an amazing cook and he loves playing with our girls and they love playing with him!

You are so spiritual and so smart.  I love that when I don't know something I can just ask you and most of the time you have the answer.  It does make for good "debates" when we both think we know the answer!  I love that you are eager to learn what things I am interested in (i.e. the breed of the dog walking down the street).

I love that when you come home from work that you want to tell me about your day.  I love that you are the one who initiates the prayer at night and I am the one who falls asleep before you even get through the beginning part of your prayer. I love that you are a hard worker.


 I love you Babe and I am excited to spend eternity with you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks love! I love you so much and am grateful for everyday that we are together. Thanks for being my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....so cute! :) Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete