Sunday, October 17, 2010

Buchanan Family Reunion


For the past four years I have been going to the Buchanan Family Reunion.  I must say that my type of camping is with a bed, a shower, and flush able toilets.  It was so much fun.  We were in charge of it this year so we went up to my parents cabin.  I love going up there because it makes me think of the two families that I love the most being able to have memories in one place.  I don't know if that makes any sense.  Anyway, the cabin is the place where Aaron and I were able to create memories when we were friends, then dating, then when I decided that he was the one that I wanted to marry.  I love the cabin!  So I love it when we have the opportunity to be with our families up there.  So many fun memories come to my mind. 

Well, this past year we went to Smith and Morehouse reservoir.  We took pictures of the families spending time together.  The dad's took the kids into the water and us mothers stayed on the shore watching the fun and had fun chatting.  I love being a Buchanan and feeling like I came from an amazing family and joined another one. 

Us women made flower hair clips thanks to Charla.  She is so crafty and she was so nice to bring them up and teach us.  THANK YOU Charla!!! 

What would we do without Uncle Marky?
The only bad thing about the reunion is that it seemed empty.  We didn't have Uncle Adam (Elder Buchanan) and Jon and Sarah's Family.  You were all sorely missed!  


She is so cute!


For those of you who don't know, this is Quinn!

Halle enters everyone's heart full force

Us women!

Aspyn misses Pieper




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like SO much fun! We are so sad we missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete