Monday, September 27, 2010

Summer Days






Aspyn and Sophy wanted to play with the water ball. They didn't even care that they were getting their clothes wet. Sophy is not afraid of the water and it is like pulling teeth trying to get her to come away from the water. After they played for a while then they went over to the side walk and laid down in the sun. I started thinking how did they know that if they laid down on the side walk then they would get warm? I certainly didn't teach them that. What smart little cookies.

By the way this happened a couple of months ago when we still lived in Utah. I am just catching up with the blogging posts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how we miss you guys! Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niesha!! I miss those darling little ladies! (and you of course) I hope Texas is treating you well! AZ is well hot, but we are adjusting! Can't wait to see some more updates from the Lone Star state!
    XO
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh! Your girls are the cutest girls ever! They look like mini-Niesha's to me! Hey we will have to catch up sometime. I can't believe you live in Texas now! We moved to Farmington and are loving it. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete