Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aspyn and Sophy taking on the World

I was inside cleaning and Aaron and the girls were outside doing yard work. Well, Aaron comes in and says I have to tell you something. Okay, you have my attention was my thought. He goes on to explain that he was dumping out the grass clippings in the garbage can and had to stomp on it to fit more in. Well, Aspyn wanted to help and Aaron told her that he didn't want her getting into the garbage can in case she fell out. So she looks around to see what tool she can use to help get herself into the garbage can and finds a pink plastic pool. While pulling the pool over to the garbage can she says to Sophy, "Well, Sophy it looks like we're on our own." Seriously were do kids learn to say things like that ? Wow it still brings tears to my eyes and makes my stomach hurt.

1 comment:

  1. It's from the completely uncontaminated brilliance that kids can somehow tap into...ahh! Innocence! Thanks for posting this. I can completely see Aspyn saying this!

    ReplyDelete