Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Depot break through


So we went to Home Depot tonight to get some wood and other supplies to build the whelping box for Tally and the puppies. While we walking around looking for help, I hear Aspyn say "Mommy, I need to go potty". At first I didn't pay attention to it then a red flag in my brain went, wait a minute.

Can the heaven's really open and pour out a blessing? I have to fight her at home all the time and she is constantly saying "Mommy, I don't want to go potty". So when I heard that, I pulled her out of the cart and took her to the potty. Man, I am so happy that she went. Ah Lea Lu La. I felt like I wanted to run down the isle's saying "She went potty." After almost a year trying it has finally paid off. I know that she will have more accidents but hey she didn't tonight and I didn't have to ask her. She did it on her own! Yea for Aspyn.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! man it's funny how kids are. We had a Kayla who is three over the house for acouple of days and she would eat ramdom candy when we went to Gas stations. tyson had to pay for several unexpected candies all day long! lol miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete