Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Memories









Aspyn gets to go to dance every tuesday with her Aunt Rachelle and cousin Izzie. She LOVES going to dance and the only way I can get her to do things like get out of her p.j.'s is to tell her that it is time to get ready for dance. Every once in a while I will watch her as she is saying this is my right foot, this is my right foot, ready ...... together. I decided to take a picture of her while we were walking out the door to go to dance. Look how happy she is!

The day after my birthday we got to have Elizabeth (Lizzy) come over and play, and play we did. They both loved playing ponies and loved watching Dora and Word World. We made a fort while they were watching TV. I forgot how much fun it was to be a kid. Elizabeth loved, loved, loved playing with Teva, our boxer. Teva loved the attention too! Marty you may hate me for saying this but that little girl of yours needs a dog. If not then she can come over anytime and play with Teva.

Just before it was time for Lizzy to go she decided she wanted to make a fort. Which she did end up doing with the help of Aspyn. I must say that they did a really good job for two year olds.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you have the most beautiful girls! She is so cute ready for Dance!!!! I hope things are good and well for you!!!!! Love seeing your pics on the blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete