Monday, December 17, 2012

Sister Missionaries and Mommy Pregnant

For those of you who live in Utah and don't know what it is like to have missionaries more involved with one ward, you see them a lot.  These were two of my favorite missionaries.

This picture is the last time we saw Sister York.  She got transferred so we got to have Sister King for at least one more transfer!




This is a picture of Sophy and Aspyn pretending they are pregnant like Mommy.  I was super sick so I had to explain to them why I was constantly throwing up and not very energetic.  I love that they play pregnant mommy.  So innocent and just plane cute!


Note this was the summer of 2011.  Yes I still am attempting to catch up.  Slowly but surely.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The pictures are still of darlings that I love, so keep them coming :)...

    (My favorite...fire daddy, and the tummies :).)

    ReplyDelete