Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snuggle/Cuddle Bugs

Every morning Aspyn wakes up between 6:30-6:45ish.  As soon as she wakes up she likes coming in our bedroom and getting in our bed and cuddling with us.  Our kiddo's have never slept in our bed or bedroom unless we were on vacation and they didn't have their own room to sleep in.  This is just what we do and I know that other parents have their own philosophies.  This is just what works for us.

When they have nightmares, we go into their room and say a prayer that Heavenly Father will keep them safe and that He will send angels over them to keep them safe and protected and that they won't have nightmares anymore.  It has worked everytime.

Watching your own kids sleep I think is one of the best things about being a parent.  It gives you the sense of utter peace and an unexplainable happiness.

Cuddling up to Daddy for a Sunday afternoon nap.





She loves her bean bag.


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I've been wondering if having a baby in your room for the first little bit is a good idea? I plan to breastfeed and worry that I will trip to the babies room if they are not next to me. Any thought? Suggestions? Advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful! Sleeping beauties! We missed you at memorial day! We only saw everyone for a quick bit at the cemetery, but I missed you! How are things going in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little ones. Sure miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Good luck getting this going again! I miss it :)...

    ReplyDelete